Sunday, February 22, 2009

Root's exercise

Childhood roots! Drawings that we were asked to produced based on 2 objects of our choosing that we thought summed up our school years. I decided to choose a year book, which summed everything (friends, teachers, class rooms, proms, mascots, colors, moto's......everything) and my Associates degree in Fine Arts which summed up everything I was interested in before getting into Interior Architecture. Fine Arts to me was the achievement of my life thus far. It described me as determined, motivated, independent, goal oriented, and made me realize if I gave something my all and never give up, that I could do about anything and receive something back from it.
For this assignment we were asked to draw a certain number of drawings and pull out of each object certain things that popped out at us. We were also asked to turn the objects in different angles and views. Here is my work that I created, ending with my best 4 drawings.

Associates Degree of Fine Arts from Rockingham Community College, Wentworth NC (2005)

(Sophmore) South Stokes High School annual.


1st set of drawings:





2nd set of drawings:





3rd set of drawings:

No comments:

Post a Comment