Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Favorite Subject in school

My favorite subject in school was English. English to me was a way to show my imagination through stories, narratives, poems, and plays. It allowed me to express myself through writing and expression.

I believe that the reason why I loved English the most was because of my 5th grade English teacher, Mrs. James. Mrs. James taught me that going into detail wasn't a bad thing; that the more you described the better someone else would understand. She also taught me that in English that you create your own story from your inner-self, as well allow someone else to perceive your writing based on the inner-self and experiences of life.

I believe that this statement above and the reasonings above relates to the story that we are reading now, "The Poetics of Space".

No comments:

Post a Comment