Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GAMMA Project


Group collaboration about what we were going to do with the studio space.



AHHH let us out! The final wall being put up! WE'RE DONE! YAY as we yell across our 3rd floor studio space letting everyone know that we were finally done. NO MORE NOISE!



Melanie trying to get a good shot of the wall, but you know me and if I see a camera I pose! lol. Couldn't miss the opportunity Melanie sorry. :-D





Jess smilin' it up! The final night--Oh what a great night! Good job team.

The final panel being cut. Jovana, Angela, and myself trying to help Doug out by holding the board secure. Way to go Doug!


Taking a break and enjoying the natural lighting!
This is one of our first rennovations--taking down the cubical panels!


Melanie is always up to trouble and somehow I always seem to get involved! lol.
This was also one of the first things we did as a class, take down the locker systems to make a new one!


Go Jackie Go!
Stacking the panels to take down to storage!



These next few pictures show the process of clearing out the room and getting things ready to take down to storage!










Yeah Megan (in blue hat) holding her paint brush-- just finished the orange strip on the opposite wall. Gabe, Melanie and myself on the other hand are having a little trouble fixing the wall panels on the wall! It wasn't easy. However, by the end of the day Doug came and Doug and I had the system figured out!




Again--Melanie and I acting crazy and Jackie (on her blog), I AM DEFINETELY GOING IN! If I had known it was going to be so much work--I would have stayed in! lol


Janel and I, moving the lockers.


Gabe and I working on the scaffolding, while Rachel is cheezing for the pictures. Gabe and I were trying to get the crossword puzzle measured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment